Here are 11 things on my mind currently (including questions for people who clearly have life more figured out than I do if you can answer them):
- My grandma tap dances (how cute is that??), and her group is tapping at the OC Fair today. They did such a good job! I’m a fan😉!
- I am trying to find a planner, and I just have not been able to find one that I love. I don’t want to spend a ton of money, so I have started designing one myself on InDesign, but that is really time-consuming… does anyone have suggestions?
- There was a time in my life when I did my hair every day… It’s been awhile since then, but I have started playing with braids again recently. I forgot how much fun it is! I have been thinking about cutting my hair short, but now I don’t know!
- The Angels won on Wednesday! Woot woot!
- Is anyone in Provo looking for a storage unit? We won’t be needing a lot of our stuff until April next year, so we will probably sell a lot of our furniture, but for the stuff that we can’t sell, we might be willing to split a storage unit with someone… Let me know either in the comments, DM me, or text me… because that might help us figure out what we’re going to do😂.
- Lately, I’ve been feeling like I’ve hit my summer rut... Does anyone else feel like this happens every year? I have a list of everything that I want to do during the summer, and I’m realizing that there is only a month left, and I have a 9-5 job, so I can only do these things on the weekend… Does anyone have tips for getting everything done all at once
- Mason and I went to a place called Italian homemade Company when we were in San Francisco, and I have been craving their gnocchi with pesto sauce. It was amazing.
- A trip to Banff National Park sounds incredible right now, and the national parks are free this year. It’s only a 23-hour drive from here… Weekend trip anyone? 😜
- There are these goats that live near our house and they are so cute! Their names are Lyle and Larry.
- I went thrift shopping this weekend and I found these shoes and then I realized that they match these Hibiscus flowers perfectly! I normally don’t like wearing orange and pink, but these shoes are so fun!
- I want to stop in Zion National Park on our way back to Provo. What are your favorite hikes in the area?
I would actually love to hear from anyone who has a suggestion for any of the questions in this list, so please DM, text, or comment to let me know what you think!
Here are a few pictures from our walk tonight!
How happy does Lyle look? I just want to hug this little guy 💕